Sunday, April 24, 2011

Virginal Eggs...

Happy Easter everyone. I popped over to Katrina’s tonight to work on our very own Chowbellas and she suggested that we dye some Easter Eggs. I was immediately intrigued, being a non-American and having never dyed an egg in my life. ‘So fun,’ I thought.

When I arrived, Katrina and her roommate had already commenced the festivities. Colored eggs strewn all over the table. Jars of colored liquids. Pools of bright colors. And a variety of dipped eggs decorated meticulously by the girls. They couldn’t believe that I had never-ever, in my entire life, colored eggs. They sat in shock as I asked how to begin and what to do. 

 Some of Katrina and Jaime's better looking eggs...

Picking out my favorite color of aqua blue, I began a great new life experience. Look at what I produced! How fun… and you can eat them too!?

Jean's first Easter egg... EVER.

A new Easter tradition has begun for me for sure.

-Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment